The Town of Waterford is seeking a Part-Time Park and Recreation Director
Will be responsible for overseeing the summer park program at Clement Park, scheduling summer movie nights, assisting with both the Memorial Day and Christmas parades along with various other activities. Applications can be downloaded from the Town website or picked up in person at the Town Supervisor's Office, 65 Broad Street Waterford, NY. Deadline for applications is March 27th, 2024. Salary -$19.11 per hour.
THE TOWN OF WATERFORD HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT
APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND EITHER POSSESS A “CLASS B” OR HIGHER LICENSE OR BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A CDL LICENSE WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF HIRE.
NON-CDL STARTING RATE OF PAY-$20.00 * CDL STARTING RATE OF PAY - $22.00
- MUST HAVE A GOOD WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF THE CARE & USE OF COMMON HAND AND POWER TOOLS.
- MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM ROUTINE PHYSICAL LABOR; INCLUDING LIFTING OVER 50 LBS.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN A TEAM ORIENTED ENVIRONMENT UNDER ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- VACATION, PERSONAL & SICK LEAVE AVAILABLE.
- HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- APPLICANT MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK OVER TIME AS NEEDED.
- This position entails the transportation of citizens to approved destinations; including medical facilities and Senior Citizen Centers. Maintains simple records of fuel used, mileage and passengers carried.
- Reports mechanical defects of motor vehicle to appropriate authority.
- Good knowledge of driving safety practices and NYS traffic laws; good knowledge of the road & highway systems, ability to operate a motor vehicle under all driving and road conditions; ability to establish harmonious relations with fellow workers and the public.
- Physical conditioning commensurate with the demands of the position.
- Applicant must possess a “Class C” or higher license OR be able to obtain a CDL license.
For additional listings of Job Opportunities within Saratoga County visit the Saratoga County website Saratoga County
“An Equal Opportunity Employer with an Affirmative Action Program”