Planning Board Meeting
Town of Waterford
65 Broad Street
Waterford, NY 12188
Agenda for January 13, 2020
7:00 PM Agenda Meeting
- Town Board re-appointed David Woodin as Chairman for 2020. Dave has served as a Board Member for 32 years since 1988 and as Chairman since 1997.
- Town Board re-appointed Robert Lefebvre as a member for a five-year term. Bob has served as a Board Member for 31 years since 1989.
- Re-appointment of Harriett Fusco as Board Secretary. Harriett has served as the Secretary for plan stamping purposes since 2006.
- Reminder to sign Oath of Office by January 31st.
- Saratoga County Planning Conference to be held on February 5th. Woodin, Wendth and Fletcher are registered to attend.
- Status on Subdivision/Zoning Update.
7:30 PM Regular Meeting
- Lot Line Adjustment – In September 2018, Christine Grattan subdivided 88.78 acres on Fonda Road into two lots: a 5.13 acres homestead and an 83.65 acres vacant parcel. Ms. Grattan has now agreed to convey part of the vacant parcel (less than ½ acre) to two abutting neighbors in order to enlarge the rear portion of their properties. As part of the lot line adjustment, John & Dorothy La Combe of 96 Fonda Road will purchase 11,406 sf (0.26 acres) of property and Eugene & Gail Guertin of 98 Fonda Road will purchase 10,109 sf (0.23 acres) of property. The remaining Grattan parcel will be reduced to 83.16 acres.
- Site Plan Review – IUE CWA Local 81359 received a special use permit from the ZBA in December 2019 to convert a former snack bar at 301 Hudson River Road
Monday 13 January 2020, 07:00pm